Monday, August 20, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

Thanks Joey for this fun idea! Here are a few of my favorite things right now:

* High Speed Internet - Keith and I moved almost a month ago and have not had internet since then. This explains the lack of posts on my blog for the last month! Thankfully, Keith stayed up late last night and set up our cable and internet. We also purchased a wireless router, so we no longer have to use the internet one at a time or string an ethernet cable all around our house. Love technology!

* Haircut - For most of my life I had long straight hair. This past spring I realized it was time for a change and cut my hair to shoulder length. I finally feel like I have a hair style! Just a few weeks ago, I had it cut and colored again - what a great feeling. Now, I am addicted to cutting my hair and want it shorter!

* Go-Sushi - Last night we went with some friends to this yummy sushi bar. We haven't been there for several months and I had forgotten how much I love sushi. The great thing about going with other people is you can choose a larger variety of rolls. My favorite roll last night was probably the Spider Unagi roll with eel and avacado - yum! I would recommend this little sushi spot to anyone - great quality and very inexpensive! 3300 S and about 2000 E.

* Keith - I guess it is a given that Keith would be one of my favorite things, but lately he has been such a great companion! Work has been pretty crazy and he is always there to listen. This past weekend he has done so much in getting thinigs unpacked and organized in our house (he really is such a great organizer!). He assembled a new bookcase and unpacked all our boxes with books and DVD's. Besides being a great help around the house, we have had a fun weekend catching a movie and dinner together. I am so happy I have a best friend for a husband! Love you hun!

3 comments:

Casey said...

So glad you are back blogging! Love your new pic:)

Anonymous said...

Love the new picture, looks great. :) Don't know if I could ever try sushi.

joey said...

I can't believe that you posted!! Glad to hear that your home is coming together!