Keith and I went to Denver the first week in August and I am just now taking the time to capture this on our blog. We really had a great time together. Although, this was mostly a work trip for me, we were able to get out at night and see the city. A few highlights included:
* Eating at some fabulous restaurants - La Sandia, Cheesecake Factory & Elway's
* Shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue, Diesel & Neiman Marcus
* Sleeping in (Keith), renting in-room movies, having to call a taxi becuase we missed the last bus, being together
Thanks to Joey for the fun slide show posts - I blog lifted! Check out our Denver Slide Show below this blog post!
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
1 comment:
Love your slide show! Looks like you guys had a blast in Denver. Keith looked really happy in that Armani jacket--uh oh--I am predicting in a few years he will probably own one!
Post a Comment