Saturday, September 22, 2007

Girlfriends

“To have a good friend is one of the highest delights in life." - Anonymous

Some of the greatest friends I have ever had I met in college! Last weekend I met up with some of my old college roommates in Park City to catch up and reminisce about old times. It is funny how even though we don't see each other very often, we can stay up until 3AM talking and giving each other advice. Of course, the topics have changed from boyfriends to husbands and classes to careers, but the laughter is just as loud.

I am so grateful I decided to go away to school and even more grateful I had AMAZING roommates. I will never forget: roommate prayer, roasting marshmallows in my apartment by candle, the Christmas tree Sarah and Clayton cut down, moonlight hikes, 2000 flushes, trips to St. George Cafe Rio, "Rooty" the stinky pet fish, Old Yeller, Kyle Clark day, and the list could go on. (Sorry to those who have no idea what those things are.) Here are some fun pics of the gals:





6 comments:

Casey said...

You and your friends are just so cute! Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Love your new header!:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. There is nothing better than great friends. Love the new look of your blog too. :)

Heidi said...

Thanks for the inspiration for my next post. And the pictures look cute!!:)Hmay

Anonymous said...

You girls all look so beautiful. Sounds like a lot of fun. I love the memories from college. You girls are so good to keep in touch. Something I wish I was better at.

Anonymous said...

Did I have a horn on my head? Good night, next to me poor Kam looks like a little person.

Henich Family said...

Ashley you look great! I love these blogs so we can see what everyone is up to!

andrea