Thursday, October 18, 2007

Questions & Answers

My friend Heid posted this on her blog and I thought it was a fun idea. Enjoy!

1. Height? 5' 4"
2. Have you ever smoked? Never
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, but only it can only be used for craft projects.
4. Favorite kind of music? Whiney love songs (Dashboard Confessional)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? YES! Always. I am a baby.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love 'em! My favorite - Hebrew National 97% Fat Free - yum.
7. What's your favorite kids movie? The Little Mermaid
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk or water
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe a few??
10. Is your bathroom clean? It could be cleaner
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. I was looking at it today and thinking to myself, Keith made an excellent choice.
12. Do you like painkillers? When I am in pain, of course.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? A lady never shares her secrets.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Not at all! I wish I had a little more pep sometimes.
15.City and State you were born in? Salt Lake City, UT
16. Middle Name? Annette
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? These Baked Lays are a yummy snack, I wish tomorrow were Saturday (not Friday), we should set our office up so I don't have to have the laptop on my lap!
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? Card for my boss, foam jack-o-lantern (carved w/ a light bulb inside - I just had to plug it in), stuff to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Diet soda (Coke Zero, Diet Mt. Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Pepsi Max), water, water.
20. Name 3 of your favorite restaurants: Cafe Rio, La Hacienda, Ruby Tuesday (salad bar - yummy!)
21. Name 4 friends that you can talk to about anything: Keith, Heidi, Sarah, Brook
22. Current worry? An agenda I need to work on for a meeting on Monday.
23. Current hate? Ignorant comments people make.
24. Favorite place to be? Sleeping in my bed.
25. How did you ring in the New Year? Family party at the Aveytua's. Games, food, Martinelli's - what more could you ask for?
26. Where would you like to go? A nice resort in the Caribbean.
27. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I need a new pair!
28. What shirt are you wearing? Hot pink t-shirt w/ a surfer graphic - PJ's.
29. Do you burn or tan? I tan if I am wearing sun block. If not, I burn.
30. Favorite color(s)? Red
31. Would you be a pirate? Maybe. I actually had someone at work tell me I looked like a pirate a few weeks ago. I was wearing a black & white shirt w/ a sash, big hoop earrings, and my hear was pulled back. Random!
32. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Altima
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? None, I don't sing in the shower.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Snakes from under my bed and big mean dogs. I had nightmares about both!
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing (PJ's).
36. Last person that made you laugh? Keith
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken foot? Broken heart?
39. Last person to send you an Instant Message: Some one at work.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just one. Keith wants another one, but I think one is enough.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Kaela :)
42. Who is your most silent friend? Mack :)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I just asked Keith and his answer was, "What do you mean?" Things aren't looking too good for me!
45. Favorite book(s)? The Alchemist. Recently, Twilight.
46. What is your favorite candy? Jr. Mints
47. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Oatmeal
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Lead Kindly Light.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? I was fast asleep!
50. What was the first thought in your head when you woke up this morning? Is it Saturday yet?

4 comments:

Casey said...

So cute! Thanks for remembering your silent friend! Love ya:)

Heidi said...

You're so funny. RRRR matey! I love that story.

Gunderson's said...

Thanks for sharing. Its nice to know new things about you. :)

joey said...

Amen to the loud friend, try living with her!! Love you.