We had our ultrasound last week and found out we were expecting a little boy. It was really neat to see our little guy moving all around. We are excited!!
I wanted to post this video clip in case anyone hasn't seen it. If you look close you can see him yawn and you can see his heartbeat. I have watched this video several times already. I am amazed at how connected I am to this little guy already.
Oh my gosh...the video is even a million times better than I expected!!! So stinkin cute. I can't believe how happy that makes me feel to watch it and it's not even my baby. I'm so very happy for you! :)
I love the little video! It ended too fast and I wanted to see more so I had to hit play like 5 times to look at it again and again! I'm excited to be this little boy's aunt!
Congrats Ashley and Keith. I ran into your sister at Wal-Mart tonight and she told me you were expecting. How awesome! What a great graduation present! -- Diana and Ari
Hey Ashley! I found you through Janessa's blog. It looks like you guys are loving life. You can check out our blog if you want to daveandcandacebollard.blogspot.com
13 comments:
Yeah congratulations on the boy! Our boys will be friends! :)
Oh I am so excited for you!! I have to admit I have NO idea what I'd do with a boy so good luck with that!
Oh my gosh...the video is even a million times better than I expected!!! So stinkin cute. I can't believe how happy that makes me feel to watch it and it's not even my baby. I'm so very happy for you! :)
I love the little video! It ended too fast and I wanted to see more so I had to hit play like 5 times to look at it again and again! I'm excited to be this little boy's aunt!
i'm so excited our boys will only be 6 months apart!
Yay! How exciting. Do you think he is bored in there (with that big yawn)? :)
What a miracle! I am so excited for you guys. Boys are so special and amazing little creatures. keep me posted, i cant wait to meet him!
Congrats! That is wonderful. I love the video, it made me smile. I hope all goes well with you and your little guy--boys are so much fun.
Ash-How awsome! He is so cute already! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!!
That is SO EXCITING for you! You will LOVE being parents!
Congrats Ashley and Keith. I ran into your sister at Wal-Mart tonight and she told me you were expecting. How awesome! What a great graduation present! -- Diana and Ari
Hey Ashley! I found you through Janessa's blog. It looks like you guys are loving life. You can check out our blog if you want to daveandcandacebollard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment