I can't even belive it has been 4 months since we had Clark. He has grown up so much! He hardly takes naps during the day and still is up every 3 hours at night. I just keep telling myself it won't be like this forever. I have to admit, in the middle of the night when I can't believe he has woken up again and he just smiles and coos at me, it is all worth it.
I have tried to take a picture every day of Clark's life so far. I know, crazy right. But, when I look back at his pictures I am never sad I took them. I will try to post more soon. Here is Clark at 4 months...

8 comments:
Yeah for a new post! Don't give up on the blog. :) Clark is so adorable! Have you added cereal to his diet yet? He should sleep better once he does, but I can't promise anything. :) Good luck with that, but yes, it won't last forever!
You need to mass produce kids Ashley, he is one cute boy. I cant believe I have been in SLC for almost 4 months and have still not come to see him. I will call you soon. Doc. Still doesn't have me on strict bedrest. only 7 weeks to go.
Hi Ashley! Clark is so cute and he looks a lot like his daddy. I hope you are having fun being home with him.
So cute! I can't believe you take pictures every day, that is great. Just think, in two years your little one will be singing and clapping too. Of course take every moment in now because time really does fly!!
Hey is so cute Ash! I tried to go to your blogspot but didn't put in johnson and up came this ashley and keith blog. It started with, "Keith and I have been very busy with wedding plans and haven't been on a date in awhile" I was like ok that's weird but maybe her brother is getting married. Then I look up to the top and there's this marriage countdown and I thought, did I miss something? lol I'm such a dork I finally look at the pictures but I was freaked out for a min, thought maybe you had to get remarried lol
Look how cute he is! I am happy to see pictures of Clark. Thanks for the text the other day. I am due on your's and Keith's anniversary. I will let you know when she arrives. Love Ya!
so stinkin' cute Ash! We need to come out to Utah. It makes me sad I haven't seen him in person yet. Lilly loves looking at the pics you send me of him from your phone. He really is so adorable!
I love that little BabyKinz! He is seriously just a little ray of sunshine energy.
Post a Comment