I know, I know. I have failed miserably at blogging. Who knew this little baby of mine was going to throw me for such a loop! Whew. But, here I go. I am making another attempt.
A Clark update to begin: Clark is almost 10 months old. I can't even believe it. He is so grown up! These past few weeks his vocabulary has significantly increased. His first word was dada and has been the main thing he says for the past few months. He would say mama here and there, but usually only when he cried. Then he started to say "agua" for water. Now he can also say hi, duck, dog, cracker (yes, he can say cracker) and Clark (sometimes and it sounds a little like duck). He can also say "arah" for his aunt Sarah and just today he said truck and Amanda. I didn't expect him to be talking so much, so fast.
Clark is not crawling, YET. I still think he will. He is army crawling around like mad and becoming quite efficient. By far his favorite thing is to cruise around all the furniture and walls. He wants to walk. I am sure that will come too soon.
He is still a little guy. At his 9 month checkup he was 28.5 inches tall and 16 lbs and 1 oz. 50th percentile for height and 3rd for weight. Clark had been sick the week before so my doctor told me not to worry about his weight, but he did encourage me to get him to eat another meal if possible. So far, so good. I haven't weighed him recently, but I can just tell he is bigger. He is eating much better so that has really helped. His favorite foods are cheese toast, puffs, yogurt, pears and squash. He actually ate chili last night for dinner. Go baby!
Here are some fun pics:
7 months:
8 months:
9 months:
Winter Walk
So Sleepy
Crazy Face
Happy Happy
I love to walk!
Big grin!

10 comments:
Ash, I love those blue eyes!! He's so stinkin' cute! Don't you worry about the crawling thing! Miss Pretty didn't crawl until 2 weeks before her 1st birthday. Everyone was so worried about it, but you know what, now she's running! So just enjoy every little minute and he will crawl soon enough! Have you tried giving him smashed avacodos yet? Those have lots of good fat and they usually love them!!
So he could easily be the cutest baby on the planet! He is so funny and sweet. You are one lucky girl! Welcome back to the blogosphere!
I'm glad to see you're back! He's such a cute little guy and growing up so fast. I can't believe how quickly time goes by. Hope you're doing well!!
He is so cute! I hate the crawling phase. It's so dirty. I'd be hoping that when he does crawl it doesn't last long.
We need to get together again.
I am glad you finally posted. I love his BLUE eyes. They are so perfect. It is also good to hear that you are doing well. It was lots of fun to see you over Christmas even if it was just for a brief few minutes.
Yay! What a surprise - a new post. He is adorable - my what great big blue eyes you have Clark!
He is so stinkin cute... Loved seeing that little funny face he does.. Those eyes, my he is already a little heart throb.. :)
Welcome back. I almost deleted you from my blog roll thinking you were coming back. If anyone goes past 6 months of inactivity, they are gone and you were super close. :)
Clark is so cute! I can't believe how much he talks. Eliza doesn't say much and she's about 6 months older than me. Oh well, her day will come.
The other funny thing, I thought you were announcing you were pregnant by the title of this post. :)
Glad you updated, but misleading title. I was hoping you were expecting again ;)
He is so cute! they grow so fast!
Post a Comment