Just a little quote I gave in my lesson on Sunday. My sister gave it to me when I was in college. It was printed in a cute font and mounted on red cardstock. I hung it on my wall for the years I was there and then also had it up at work. Love it...
"Life gives to all the choice. You can satisfy yourself with mediocrity if you wish. You can be common, ordinary, dull, colorless; or you can channel your life so that it will be clean, vibrant, progressive, useful, colorful, rich. You can soil your record, defile your soul, trample underfoot virtue, honor, and goodness, and thus forfeit an exaltation in the kingdom of God. Or you can be righteous, commanding the respect and admiration of your associates in all walks of life, and enjoying the love of the Lord. Your destiny is in your hands and your all-important decisions are your own to make” - President Spencer W. Kimball
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
4 comments:
I LOVE that you are updating your blog. That is a great quote, thanks for sharing!
Great quote! I don't remember reading that at work, but I'm sure it was there. :)
Um... I think I am going to mount that on red cardstock and use a cute font to print it! That is so good... thanks for sharing. Oh, all those pictures of Clark are SO cute. He has the most amazing eyes! Hope you guys are doing great
thanks for sharing. i'm going to write it down now!
Post a Comment