So my sister told me last weekend she was going to go 40 days without eating any candy, treats, ice cream, you know, all the good stuff. I thought to myself, I can do that too. And so I joined to challenge. So far it has been 2 1/2 days and no sugar!
Well, pretty much, no sugar. On day 1 I was giving Clark a snack. He had tried animal crackers at my friend Heidi's house last week and so we bought some at Costco. I was really craving a treat and I thought animal cracker or cookie? I decided on cracker and had a few.
That was my only lapse so far. I am hoping to feel a little better after these 40 days and then maybe take on another challenge. I have a few in mind. No white bread, pasta or potatoes. Hmmm that one seems hard. Maybe a 40 day exercise challenge (except Sundays)?
And my mom and friend Sarah are joining in on the 40 day no sugar challenge too. Hope we can all make it ladies!
Merry Christmas
9 years ago

5 comments:
Way to go! Keep us updated. That is a good idea to go without something for 40 days to go along with Lent. I should have thought of that.
You can do it! Stay strong:}
Good luck! My sister and sis-in-law have been losing weight and said last night they don't even crave it. I need to get to that point so hope it comes quickly for you!!
Oh, you are stronger than I. My worst weakness, sweet carbs.
You are strong! Good luck!
Good job Ash!! I am a sucker for the sweets, so i'd probably slip too many times! But it is a good thing to not depend on sugar so much! Can you eat fruit? Buy yourself lots of fruit!
Post a Comment