Monday, March 1, 2010

Crawling AND Walking!

I was starting to think Clark would never crawl, but it happened.  He started crawling the day before he turned 10 months and man he is everywhere now!!!!  He also took his first steps this past Saturday.  I am kinda hoping he doesn't do it again for a few weeks.  I am not ready for my baby to be walking too.



Here is a cute picture of Clark and Keith last Sunday.  This was not planned.  I got Clark dressed and then saw that Keith was wearing a red sweater too.  I asked Keith if I should change him and he said he didn't care.  I thought it was pretty cute!

6 comments:

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

I am loving that you are posting again!! Clark is simply adorable. Hope all is well with your cute family.

Sarah said...

Love those baby blues!!! We need to get together ASAP.

Angie said...

I can't believe he is walking already. Watch out, your house will never be the same again!

kimbob said...

what an accomplishment for your little guy! He is such a cutie!

Nicole said...

That's awesome! I love the picture of Keith with Clark! I can't get over how adorable it is. I like the "new walker" stage, it's fun.

joey said...

I LOVE that baby. Man he is cute!!