A few highlights from our trip included:
*Eating at Border Grill in Mandalay Bay. I ordered carne asada tacos that were divine, however I think I could have paid $23 less for two $1 tacos from a street vendor and been just as satisfied. Guess that is what you pay for ambiance! Joe ordered some crazy portabella mushroom dish that looked like a massive Oreo cookie. It was pretty funny.
*Walking along the strip and enjoying some wonderful shopping. Sarah and I bought the same sweater at the GAP and it has become my new favorite clothing item. It has been so cold outside during the last few weeks and this sweater has been so warm and cozy. Hope you are enjoying your sweater just as much Sarah!
*The roller coaster ride at New York, New York. If you haven't been on it, do it the next time you go! Keith hurt his neck pretty bad and I was sure Joe was going to throw up, but I enjoyed it. Wish I had a scanner to show you all the funny memorobilea photo is we purchased. Just imagine, me with my eyes closed and Keith with his wide open!
*The BYU game. Getting to the game was a little bit of a hike. We had to scale a wall to get there and I am not the tallest person in the world. I kind of got stuck and was laughing so hard I almost, well, you know. Although we did have to endure subzero temps, the blocked field goal was pretty tight. I was so happy BYU won because I was afraid of how upset Keith and Joe would have been. Go BYU!
Thanks again Joe and Sarah!
5 comments:
Love the pics! I had a blast with you guys. I don't know when I laughed so much. Thanks!
p.s. could you send me the pics also? :)
You look so cute in all those pics! Not sure if I love the BYU look, but other than that, just darling:)
You look so cute in a beanie. I love to travel with you because you are always up for an adventure and always in a good mood...looks like you had so much fun!
Looks like a fun time. :) Thanks for sharing.
so fun! you look cute for being on vacation... for some reason I never think to pack things like my blowdryer when I go on trips, so my pictures are never too cute. Anyway, glad you had fun. :)
Post a Comment