
For the past few months, I have been thinking how fun it would be to get a puppy. Keith and I have pretty much always said we didn't want pets, but lately I think we are ready for a little more responsibility in our lives. I of course am very particular about what kind of a pet I want, a very small dog. Keith and I had a conversation about getting a pet yesterday and he asked me, "what would you do with the dog in a few days when you got sick of it?" I laughed so hard because he was so right!
Then last night, Keith's sister, Hannah and her husband, Brett, got a new puppy. She is a little Yorkshire Terrier and is the cutest dog ever! They brought her over to our house tonight and I am in love! She loves snuggling up to you and playing with her pacifier. I think I might be ready for a pet. Love you Cookie!

11 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for posting! :) Hmm...I didn't know dogs used pacifiers, but I guess it makes sense!
How cute! Good luck with that decision. You're better people than we are.
You shouldn't get a dog. That will seriously limit your options on where you guys move next July.
He He, loved Joe's comment. I am up for another move--find something with a pool! I think you should get a dog. We can go through it together!
That dog has the same pacifier as Addy! That scared me a little...
Go cat! I hated the idea of a pet, I have always hated cats. We live where there isn't enough room for a dog. Chad wanted a cat. Oh my heck Ashley, this is the best entertainment ever! Without kids we treat this kitty like a child. It's cute and cuddley like a puppy (she even plays fetch) but you don't have to clean up dog pooh. That is the best part, and they don't require much attention, so it's great because we are never home. Wow what a long comment! Call me!
Dogs are fun. We got one after Christmas. It is a lot of work and similar to having a kid. But it will limit your vacations. You would have to get a doggy sitter.
Such a stinkin' cute dog! If you want a Yorkie, I may know where you can get one!
Oh so cute! I'm with Brynn on this one! Our little Gracie is seriously our 6 year old toddler! I don't know what we'd do without her! It will be interesting to see what she does with the baby! I miss you girl and hope you are doing good! Cute pics!
So, to explain the pacifier: we got our Yorkie, Cookie from my sister in law who has an 11 month old baby girl. Cookie found that pacifier on the floor one day and just started carrying it around in her mouth and using it as a chew toy, so when we bought Cookie they just gave the pacifier to us. I know it's a little odd, but she still loves that thing! :)
Post a Comment