Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Love Lamp!


I have had my eye on this lamp for the past several months. If you have been to my house, you know I have a thing for black and red. My kitchen table is black with red on the edges (kind of a sanded, antique look). I also have a matching mirror. Last summer I found this lamp at, of all places, Wal-Mart. I really liked it and have been looking for something for our living room end table, but it was $40. Okay, I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I had a hard time justifying paying $40 for a lamp from Wal-Mart. Last week I was shopping for some organizers for my bathroom and saw MY LAMP on clearance for only $20! Of course, I couldn't resist this deal! Decorating is also something that does not come naturally for me, so I was relieved when the lamp fit so perfectly with our living room. Keith also was happy with my purchase and every so often says, "I love lamp." If you have seen Anchorman, you'll get this one!

6 comments:

Gunderson's said...

I love red, so I think its awesome, and on sale is even better. Bet it looks great! :)

Sarah said...

LOVE IT!

joey said...

VERY CUTE!

Casey said...

So cute--I love lamp too:)

Joe(y) Speredon said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnGvLSBL20g

Anonymous said...

I love that you love lamp! That movie is hilarious! And I'm glad you got your lamp!