Thanks Angie for the tag. I have been meaning to update my blog for so long!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.
8 things you may not know about me...
1. I love Rock and Roll. Is there really anything better than rocking out to a great guitar solo while driving down the freeway? Not for me. I think my love for great rock and roll music has grown since I have been married. My father-in-law has several guitars and often will get them out and just jam for us. Love it!
2. I love the few weeks during the spring when you can watch the barren trees begin to grow blossoms and then have leaves. I absolutely love the green glow of foliage. The world just seems alive. Love it!
3. My best friends are my family. My husband is my absolute best friend. We are so great together. There is no one else I would rather be with (as cheesy as that sounds, it is 100% true). I also couldn't ask for better friends than my mom and my siblings. I remember in high school being so sad my mom and I weren't better "friends." I even remember a conversation we had about it. Looking back, I am so glad she was a mom to me and gave me rules and boundaries. Now, we really are the best of friends.
4. I hate multi-level-marketing/pyramid schemes. I do not enjoy taking advantage of family and friends. I can't handle the pressure.
5. I believe nothing can replace a good education. Thank you mom for always, always telling me I could do it. Thank you for showing me how. I am so thankful I went to college!
6. I have a really hard time wearing flats. I hurt my ankle pretty bad a few weeks ago and haven't been able to wear heels. This has been quite a challenge for me. I feel really short and stubby. I bought a new pair of heels in St. George a few weeks ago and can't wait to wear them!
7. I am a sucker for a good deal! I love coupons. I love sales. I love it when I buy something for half-price. The bad thing about this obsession is I buy way to many things I don't really need. Take for instance the Bath & Body Works Sale this week. Look what I came home with:
8. I feel guilty I am not able to maintain relationships with all the great friends I have made over the years. I think of all the people in high school and in college I used to be so close to that I never talk to anymore. It makes me sad. I guess that is just one of the hard realities of growing up.
Ok, so I am tagging anyone who wants to post 8 random facts about themselves on their blog.
5 comments:
Love to learn new and fun things about you, great deals at bath and body, love that too... Thanks for sharing. :)
Totally with you on the pyramid schemes!! The new template looks great, by the way!
looks like you scored at the bb works sale...love a sale too. We are so much alike
I'm glad that I am not the only one who likes a good deal. I call myself the coupon queen.
You are so cute! I love that about your family, I've always admired your closeness with them!
Post a Comment