Friday, March 14, 2008

ABC's About Me

ABC TAG

A - Attached or Single ? Attached

B - Best Friend ? Of course Keith. I loved that I married my best friend. He is really my favorite person to be with. My sisters are also my BFF's.

C - Career? Program Specialist for the Department of Workforce Services (I just had my 6 year anniversary at work, wow!).

D - Day of Choice ? Saturday. It's the only day I can sleep in and make plans DURING the day.

E - Essential Item ? Cell phone, lip gloss, diet coke.

F - Favorite Color ? Black and Sage Green

G - Gummy Bears of Worms ? Sour Patch Kids

H - Home Town ? West Valley City

I - Favorite Indulgence ? Hair products, perfume, Sees chocolates.

J - January or July ? JULY!!!

K - Kids ? Not yet.

L - Life Isn't Complete Without? Great family and friends.

M - Married ? Happily.

N - Number of Siblings ? 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother.

O - Oranges or Apples ? Clementines.

P - Phobia or Fears ? Phobia, just 1. If anyone can guess, you know me well.

Q - Favorite Quote ? "One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. " ~Malayan Proverb

R - Reason to Smile ? Kind words, great friends, good health.

S - Superman or Wonder Woman ? Superman.

T - Tag 5 People: Anyone who is interested :)

U - Unknown Facts about Me ? I can be very shy in large groups. I love the ballet (I used to be a dancer and I love all things dance).

V - Favorite Vegetable ? Asparagus.

W - Worst Habit ? Falling asleep on the couch, drinking diet coke, not making the bed.

X - X-Rays ? Lots and Lots! Especially with all my recent dental woes.

Y- Your Favorite Food ? Carnitas, Cafe Rio (I admit, I'm addicted), any type of berry.

Z - Zodiac Sign ? Capricorn

2 comments:

joey said...

I know the phobia...moths, right?

Sarah said...

We need to go to Cafe Rio ASAP!