I had a conversation with a few people at work the other day about how fast we could type. I haven't taken a type test in probably 6 years, so I really had no idea. Then one of my friends posted this on his blog. Take the test and see if you can beat me!
70 words
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
5 comments:
And here I was being all impressed with myself at 68. Looks like I need to practice
Nice! I love it. I don't remember the last time I took a type test. I will have to give it a try.
Check out the tag on my blog. It's reminiscent of our wall in Cedar Freshman year.
NICE! I don't even want to try. It would probably be like 40. When are you guys coming up?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
so need to work on my skills, I am ashamed. You go girl.
Post a Comment