Monday, March 17, 2008

Friends, Food and Rock Band

This past weekend, we went out with some of our good friends, Joe and Sarah, and introduced them to Buca di Beppo. It is one of our favorite new finds and we had a $10 coupon. So yummy! I recommend the eggplant parmigana or the spaghetti and meatballs.

After dinner, we felt like being a little indulgent and stopped by Cold Stone Creamery. I hadn't been since I was in college and seriously had no idea what a delicious treat I was in for. Keith and I ordered these magical bowls of ice cream that were never ending. This picture is after we had been eating for like 20 minutes. Needless to say, we had leftovers! (I also took this picture with my new BlackBerry phone, sweet!)


So, if you are looking for a great Italian place - check out Buca di Beppo. Need a yummy cold treat - Cold Stone is your place.
4,000 calories later we stopped by our house to play a little Rock Band. I am still terrible at the game, but have lots of fun playing. Here is a picture of Joe and Sarah's son, Tres, a few earlier learning to play Rock Band.

3 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Awesome! Tres is so dang cute! He always is wanting to go somewhere...grandma's, the store, sunbeams and about once a week he'll ask to go to Keith and Ashley's.
We had fun too. We'll plan something cool for when you guys come up.

Sarah said...

We always have fun when were with you guys! The food was incredible and the ice cream, well........

Gunderson's said...

You can never go wrong with a trip to Cold Stone. Yummy. :)